Welcome!

Mrs. Rudy/Ms. Ridel, Welcome to my blog on Underground to Canada! Feel free to look around and to read my posts. Enjoy!


Monday, February 9, 2009

Bravery

If I had to label this book with a theme, many words would come to mind. Bravery is an important part in this book, and it took courage for the people to risk their status, trying to help the slaves. Without these brave people, the slaves would loose hope and would never get a chance to be free. God shall praise the brave for doing the right thing!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I made it to Canada and a quaker abolishonist helped me, maybe you helped me. This post was very interesting because all you quaker abolisonists are very brave to risk getting hurt or whipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abolishinist, it's Lester. I can't thank you enough for helping me get to Canada. I really like the pictures you put on your blog. Especially the one where it shows the route in which we took to Canada. I really like your bravery post. I hope I can see you soon.
    Lester.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Quote

"Trusting that this volume will accomplish something toward the eradication of the spirit of caste, which still exists in our land--though, in the providence of God, slavery itself has been removed--and in the acceptance and practice of that command, which reads: "Love thy neighbor as thyself," I now commend it to the reader."

LEVI COFFIN